VOLUME 11, NUMBER 6
- Letter From Europe by Daniel Knop
- Editor's Page by James M. Lawrence
- Reef News
- Rarities CORAL staff report
- A Farewell to Nemo? Could the Endangered Species Act end the trade in aquarium corals—and even common clownfishes? Marine aquarists face a new era of historical challenges. by Ret Talbot
- Clownfish Diversity: A treasure & a challenge by Matt Pedersen
- Revisiting the Wild Side – A guide to the known anemonefish species found in nature by Scott W. Michael
- Polyp Fiction – Is it time to retire our confusing pseudo–scientific terminology for "SPS" and "LPS" stony corals? by Than Thein with images by Ben Clark
- Amphipods by Ronald L. Shimek, Ph.D.
- Breeding Crustaceans, Part 2 – Rearing decopod crustaceans in the aquarium by Till Deuss, M.Sc.
- DIY larval trap – Make a larval trap from a yogurt container by Torsten Schmidt
- Reefkeeping 101: Aquarium algae species and their ecological niches: Part 3 by Daniel Knop; Multicolor Angelfish by Daniel Knop
- Species Spotlight: The Sohal Surgeonfish by Daniel Knop
- CORAL Sources: Outstanding aquarium shops
- Coralexicon: Technical terms that appear in this issue
- Advanced Aquatics: Species globalization: the movement of exotic marine aquarium livestock around the world by Jay Hemdal
- Advertiser Index
- Reef Life: by Denise Nielsen Tackett and Larry P. Tackett
- Pub Code: CUS66
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Nemo's End?