Rug Hooking magazine is published five times per year, and is available in some book and craft stores, and by subscription. Our goal is to provide high-quality articles and photographs about the art and craft of rug hooking, and how-to articles on techniques and projects. Rug Hooking readers are passionate about rug hooking, and they value informative articles about the craft and the people involved in the field. They also enjoy the high-quality projects that they find in our magazine.
Plus, sign up for our free e-mail newsletter, Rug Beat. Every issue of Rug Beat features rug hooking patterns, tutorials and event news from the wide world of rug hooking, gathered especially for those who love to pull loops with yarn and wool. Sign up here!
Books and Book Club
Rug Hooking publishes four books per year, with topics ranging from Gene Shepherd's comprehensive dyeing guides, to books on primitive rugs and easy punch needle projects. Get notified about our latest books before anyone else by signing up for our exclusive Book Club. With a Book Club membership, you'll get access to books before they're available anywhere else. Plus, reserve your copy of the exclusive "Celebration" book that showcases the best rugs of the year. For information on how retailers can stock our books, please contact us.
Rug Hooking magazine is published by Ampry Publishing LLC - a leader in building multi-platform brands that inform, inspire, and engage consumer audiences. Meeting at the intersection of information and engagement, and powered by innovation, the Ampry Publishing brands span digital websites, e-mail newsletters, social media, magazines, books and DVDs.
More Helpful Links
- Book Club - Be the first to receive new Rug Hooking magazine books "hot off the press."
- Contributor Guidelines - Learn how to submit projects and articles to Rug Hooking magazine.
- FAQs Page - Frequently asked questions.
- Events and Gatherings - A complete listing of events, instructors and gatherings throughout the U.S. and Cananda.
- Ampry Publishing LLC- For advertising, marketing and business development opportunities please visit the corporate site.